If you finish your course and pass your final exam by 1 PM CST, you should expect to receive your certificates in your email by the end of the next business day.
Example: you finish at 11 AM on Monday. You should receive your certificates in your email by end of day Tuesday.
Example: you finish at 8 PM on Friday. You should receive your certificates in your email by end of day Sunday.
Example: you finish at 10 AM on Sunday. You should receive your certificates in your email by end of day Tuesday. This is because we do not process any certificates on Sunday.
Starting on July 12, 2017, Aceable began e-mailing certificates for Instructor Taught Drivers Ed students.
If you finished your course before July 12, 2017, your certificate was mailed out. If you have not received it in the mail and did not get any notice from Aceable that your certificate was shipped out, what this most likely means is that you have not provided us all of the information we need to mail out your certificate.
When you are done with the course and have passed the final course assessment, you are asked to provide a shipping selection, shipping address, and the name and address of your driving school.
If you do not provide the information we need from you, we contact you several times.
- The morning after you finish the course, you will get a text message from us notifying you for the first time that we’re missing information from you.
- In the next 2-3 days, maybe even the same day you got the text from us, you will get an email from us asking for your missing information.
- If you haven’t updated us within 3 weeks, you will receive a text from us reminding you to contact us with your information AND that this is the last time we will contact you. C’mon, don’t you want to get your permit and license?
After three weeks, your certificate is on hold. At that point, it is up to you to contact our Customer Experience Heroes and provide the missing information so that we can email your certificates to you.
Here are a couple of reasons or examples we would need to reach out to you if there is an issue with your certificate:
- You did not select a shipping option.
- You left the name and address of the driving school blank.
- You put down “Aceable”. We are only your 32-hour classroom course. You need to pick a local in-person driving school. We don’t count!
- You put “DMV”, “DPS”, or “TBD/To Be Determined” or something else that isn’t a driving school. Sneaky sneaky. Still doesn’t count.
- You put down your parent’s name and address as the driving school. We contact you to confirm parent eligibility before we can mail out your certificate.
If you need another copy of your certificate or need to make a correction, contact our Customer Experience Heroes to get this done.