You can take this course if:
- You are a licensed driver who is at least sixteen years old.
- You want to mask a ticket you received and keep points off your driving record.
- You want to get an insurance discount.
If this is for masking a ticket, you’ll be eligible to take Traffic Violator School if you meet these additional requirements:
- You have a valid California class C non-commercial driver license. Out-of-state licenses are not eligible.
- You were not speeding over 25 mph over the speed limit.
- Your violation is not alcohol-related.
- You have not attended traffic school within the last 18 months.
- Your violation happened in a non-commercial vehicle.
- Your offense was not a misdemeanor.
- You do not have a violation with a mandatory court appearance.
- You have paid all necessary court fees and pleaded guilty, no contest, or been convicted by your court for the violation. The conviction would result in a violation point of one to two points on your record. You can view point violations here.
If you do not meet the requirements, unfortunately we cannot report your traffic violator school completion to the court.
Couldn’t Find the Answer You Were Searching For?