- Primary Document – Proof of Full Legal Name and Date of Birth
- Examples: Birth Certificate, Valid Passport or Passport Card, State-Issued ID Card, State-Issued Learner’s Permit, US Citizenship and Immigration Service Documents
- Secondary Document – Must include SSN (if assigned) if not on the Primary Document
- Examples: Social Security Card, Health Insurance Card, Internal Revenue Service or State Tax Form, Employer Identification Card, W-2 Wage and Tax Statement, School Record or Transcript, Student ID, Medical Records from a Doctor or Hospital, Foreign Birth Certificate
- Proof of Citizenship or Legal Presence (may already be covered by the Primary Document)
- Examples: Birth Certificate, Valid US Passport or Passport Card, Naturalization Document, US Citizenship and Immigration Service Documents
- Parent/Legal Guardian’s Ohio Residency – PO BOX or other mail box address is not acceptable
- Examples: Utility Bill, Paycheck Stub, Mortgage Statement, Valid Concealed Weapons Permit, Ohio Resident Hunting or Fishing License, Automobile Liability Policy, Major Credit Card Statement or Major Retail Store Credit Card Statement, Life Insurance
To see a more detailed list of accepted documents (in English, Spanish, and Somali), click here.
Couldn’t Find the Answer You Were Searching For?