Please complete these steps immediately:
- Make sure you have an eligible parent instructor before ordering the PTDE program guide.
- Order the PTDE program guide ASAP from the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR).
- When you receive the program guide, hang on to it for three days.
- After three days, let us know by emailing us at email@example.com to update your Permit Certificate date. This is done to ensure that the date printed on your Permit Certificate is after the date you received the PTDE program guide.
- If you have also received a License Certificate, we will make a note to issue a new date on that certificate 13 days from the issue date for your updated Permit Certificate. This is because it is a state requirement that a student cannot finish the course in less than 16 days. Your certificate dates will meet their requirement.
Couldn’t Find the Answer You Were Searching For?