Having trouble completing your Aceable course using Google Chrome? Working your way down this list is the best way to tackle technical issues that you may be experiencing. We recommend following these steps in order so that you can quickly get to the root of your issue!
1. Log out and log back in to your Aceable account
- Click on the Profile button in the upper right hand corner of your screen.
- Click on Log Out. Don’t worry – you won’t lose any progress in your course!
2. Force refresh
- Using a Windows computer? Press Ctrl + Shift + R
- Using a Mac? Press Command + Shift + R
3. Clear your browser’s cache.
In everyday language, this means clearing out any temporary files that you’ve stored in your browser. It allows your browser to function more efficiently, and often helps to resolve any glitches you might be experiencing in the course.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Delete if you are on a Windows computer, or Command + Shift + Delete if you’re on a Mac computer. This will open the recent history window.
- Make sure the Details menu is expanded. You can do this by clicking on the down arrow next to it (if the arrow is point up, then the Details menu is already expanded – no need to do anything!)
- Select Cache form the list, and uncheck anything else. Your Recent History menu should look like this:
- Click on the Time Range to Clear drop down menu and select Everything – you’ll see it at the bottom of the menu.
- You’ll see a warning like the one below, but don’t stress! Go ahead and click Clear Now at the bottom of the window.
- Your computer will work for a moment, and then the process will be complete! You’ve now successfully cleared Firefox’s Cache.
- Log into your Aceable account here.
Still experiencing technical issues? Contact Aceable’s Customer Experience Heroes here.
Couldn’t Find the Answer You Were Searching For?