Oh, no! We’re sorry you’re experiencing trouble completing your Aceable course using Safari. Since you are on your iPhone, here are two options to help you resolve your issue:
1. Download Aceable’s awesome app!
This is the best (and easiest!) way to resolve your issue, so we recommend you start here.
- Go to the App Store.
- Search for Aceable. You’ll see that we have two separate driving apps: Aceable – Driving School App and Aceable Defensive Driving. Be sure to select the app that matches your course.
- Download the correct app, log in, and get started!
- Pro-tip: Because of it’s awesome videos, pop-up questions, and memes, our app works best when you’re connected to wifi.
- Experiencing issues in the app? Check out this article.
2. Switch to Chrome.
Aceable’s courses are loaded with videos, images, pop-up questions, and other tools to make your learning experience a positive one. Browsers like Safari just aren’t equipped to handle all of the awesomeness we have to offer.
In order for you to have the best Aceable experience, we suggest switching to Google Chrome. It has some of the fastest loading times out there, and it only takes a few minutes to download on your iPhone or iPad and get started! Check out this page to learn how to download Google Chrome.
Still experiencing technical issues? Contact Aceable’s Customer Experience Heroes here.
Couldn’t Find the Answer You Were Searching For?