What’s going on? Click on your issue below to head to the section you want to read about.
- How do I reset my password?
- I still haven’t received my password reset email.
- It says there’s no account under this email address.
- I click the link in my email, but it tells me my link is expired.
- When clicking on the link to reset my password, it keeps taking me to a page that says “Welcome!”
How do I reset my password?
Uh oh! Forgot your password? No problem, it’s easy to reset your password. Just follow these steps. We also talk about what to do if you still cannot access your account after trying to reset your password.
Step 1. Click “Reset Password” which is found underneath the “Sign In” button. Make sure you are on our sign-in page. If not, click here.
Step 2. Put in the email address for your account. If you get an error that says “User does not exist”, this means that when you signed up and created your account, you either made a typo in your email or signed up under a different email address. Contact our Customer Experience Heroes if you receive that error message so we can find your account and help you reset your password!
Step 3. Check your email for a “password reset” email from Aceable. If you don’t see it in your inbox, check your spam or junk folders! When you open the email, click on the link in there to reset your password. If you click on the link and receive an error message that says “This link is corrupted”, this means you need to click on the most recent password reset email you received.
I still haven’t received my password reset email.
Not to worry, it’s in your email somewhere! The email should come from “Aceable Support” (email@example.com) with a subject line “Password Reset Request”.
If it’s not showing up in your inbox, make sure to check your spam or junk folders. If you’re using a school email, sometimes your school has a firewall or spam blocker that prevents you from receiving our password reset emails. In that case, contact our Customer Experience Heroes for help.
It says there’s no account under this email address.
The error message says: “We don’t have an account under this email address. Try a different email!”
Yikes, this means that we could not find you in the system based on what you typed in for your email address.
Follow these steps:
- Make sure you have not made any typos or mistakes while typing in your email.
- Maybe you’re one of those people who has a ton of different emails for different things. Make sure you’re typing in the one you used for Aceable!
If neither of those steps worked, chances are you typed in the wrong email when signing up whether that is an email you don’t remember currently OR you made a typo during the sign-up process. It happens! To get this fixed, you’ll need to contact our Customer Experience Heroes for help.
I click the link in my email, but it tells me my link is expired.
Alright, alright, take a breath! Here’s what’s going on. You have sent multiple password reset emails to yourself, however you need to click on the most recent link in order for it to work.
Clicking on an “old” password reset link results in the error that your link is expired.
Try these solutions:
- Search for the most recent password reset email you have received from Aceable and click on the link in there.
- Delete all of the password reset emails you have gotten from Aceable and email yourself a new one. That way you only have ONE email in your inbox with a link to click on.
When clicking on the link to reset my password, it keeps taking me to a page that says “Welcome!”
This means that you are currently logged into Aceable as a student or a parent, depending on the name displayed. You need to log out first in order for the password reset link to work.
Follow these steps:
- Open up the menu by clicking on the three white lines in the upper right corner of your screen.
- At the bottom of the menu, click “Sign Out”.
- You should be presented with the sign in page where it asks you to enter your email and password. Don’t type in anything!
- Go back to your email where you received a password reset email.
- Click on the link in that email to reset your password.
- You will be taken to a page that asks you to reset your password.
- Type in a new password and click “Reset Password”.
- A pop-up will tell you that your password has been successfully reset.
- Click “Continue” to log in to your account! It will automatically sign you in.