Getting Started

What if I got a ticket from a state outside of California?

In general, traffic school courses are only for masking tickets received in California.

We do NOT have a physical certificate that we mail you. All that we provide at the end of the course is a course completion receipt that is sent by email – this is because the normal purpose for this course is for tickets received in California. We report course completions directly to the California DMV. The California DMV website will be unable to pull up tickets received out-of-state.

You will need to contact your court from out-of-state to ask them if:

  1. They will accept an online California traffic school course instead of the options they have within that state.
  2. They will accept our electronic course completion receipt email instead of a physical certificate. We have no way of issuing a physical certificate of completion.

Couldn’t Find the Answer You Were Searching For?

Did this answer your question?

HOLIDAY SUPPORT CLOSURE - Live support will be closed on November 26th-27th to allow our employees to spend time with their families. We will be back to our normal support hours starting November 28th. Certificate processing and shipping will also be closed during this time, and will resume on Monday, November 30th. We will have limited email and text support during the closure. Our Roadside Assistance Subscription team will have no phone support on November 25th due to training, however will be standing by to respond to emails and text.