You must have held your permit for at least six months and be at least 16 years old to get your Oklahoma license. Here are the essentials to bring with you:
Forms From Aceable:
- Aceable’s Driver Education Completion Certificate
- Aceable’s Behind-the-Wheel Practice Log (showing you completed 55 BTW hours, 10 at night)
At Driver Examiner Office:
- At least one Parent Instructor
- Your permit (must be held for at least 6 months)
- Or optional primary ID if you lost your permit
- Secondary ID (i.e. social security card)
- Insurance Security Verification Form
- The Insurance Security Verification Form that has the VIN number matching the vehicle you will be driving.
- Social Security Number
- Vehicle must have a current tag, valid insurance and pass a vehicle inspection.
At Tag Agency:
- $25 License Upgrade Fee (cash, check)
- DL-10 (form from Driver Examiner Office received upon passing driving exam)