If your certificate hasn’t arrived yet, one of the following is possible::
- You finished the course and selected shipping after our certificate cutoff times for the day (your certificate is shipped the following business day instead of the day of).
- Your address was incorrect.
- USPS or FedEx delivered it to the wrong address (sometimes they sort incorrectly even though the shipping label is correct)
- USPS or FedEx are experiencing weather delays or delays to a busy holiday season
Our certificate cutoff times are Monday through Friday 1 PM Central Time or 12 PM Pacific time. Aceable certificates do not ship out on Saturdays.
If you selected shipping after our cutoff times, your certificate is was shipped the following business day.
- Missing a DMV appointment? Unfortunately, you will need to reschedule that appointment.
- If there is still time for us to mail a new certificate and have it arrive in time, you will need to order a new certificate and add on any expedited shipping costs to your order.
If you gave us the wrong address, please order a new certificate along with expedited shipping if needed.
If USPS or FedEx has not delivered your order, first try these steps:
- Wait until the expected delivery date and time listed on your tracking number. If you picked standard shipping, wait until 12 business days have passed.
- If it still hasn’t arrived, check with your neighbors or the front office of your apartment complex if that applies to you.
- Still not there? Contact Aceable so we can mail out another certificate free of charge!
Couldn’t Find the Answer You Were Searching For?