Want to get your Missouri driver license? Aceable’s Missouri Permit Test Prep can help you ace the permit exam. This drivers ed course will teach you the rules of the road whenever and wherever you want. You’ll get 20 levels of interactive lessons and unlimited practice tests designed to prepare you for the Missouri written knowledge exam.
Important: Drivers ed is NOT a requirement for getting an Missouri license. Aceable’s Missouri Permit Test Prep is a mobile study aid. It’s the perfect course for busy adults and a great study tool for teens.
HOW TO GET YOUR MISSOURI DRIVER LICENSE (AGES 15-17)
- Get your paperwork together. You’ll need to bring proof of your name, date of birth, Social Security number, Missouri address, and legal presence in the U.S. Find examples of acceptable documents here. Also, bring payment for the fee ($3.50) and a parent or guardian to sign the permission statement.
- Take a vision test and written knowledge test at your local Missouri State Highway Patrol office to get your Instruction Permit.
- Carry your Instruction Permit while you get behind-the-wheel practice with your parent or other licensed adult who is 21 or older (25 or older if you’re 15 years old). You will need to drive for 40 hours, including 10 hours of nighttime driving.
- Once you’re 16 and have kept your permit for at least 182 days, you may take your driving skills test to get an Intermediate License. Bring your driving instructor and $7.50 for the fee.
- At the age of 18 (or up to 30 days before your 18th birthday), you can apply for a regular driver license with full privileges. Congrats!
HOW TO GET YOUR MISSOURI DRIVER LICENSE (AGE 18 AND UP)
- Head to your local Missouri State Highway Patrol office. Bring proof of your name, date of birth, Social Security number, Missouri address, and legal presence in the U.S. Find examples of acceptable documents here.
- Take a vision test, written test, and driving test.
- When you pass, you will be given a Driver Examination Record (Form DOR-100). Submit it to the Missouri DOR to receive your driver license. Congrats!
Couldn’t Find the Answer You Were Searching For?