FIRST STEPS: Before taking traffic school, you must do the following:
- Receive your courtesy notice in the mail from your court.
- Notify your court that you would like to do traffic school (if eligible).
- Pay all required court fees.
After all of the above are taken care of, you can sign up for traffic school. The court will not accept your completion of traffic school if you complete the steps out of order.
- Sign up for traffic school with Aceable.
- Complete our 8-hour traffic school.
- We file your information with the DMV who then reports it to your court.
- Wait for your completion receipt to be emailed to you within 24 hours of completion.
That’s it! Once you have gotten your completion email, you can sit back, relax, and give yourself a pat on the back for making it through this ordeal. It can take several business days for the court to receive your information, but as long as you completed it by your deadline, that’s all that matters to the court!
Couldn’t Find the Answer You Were Searching For?