Here’s how the monthly billing process works:
- Billing begins after the free trial period ends. The card used to purchase your Aceable driving course will be charged for this membership subscription of 24/7 roadside protection.
- Your card statement will reflect a $5 charge for Aceable 24/7 Roadside.
- If you would like to cancel or update your payment information, you may do so here. You can access the portal using the email you used to purchase your Aceable course.
Here’s how the annual billing process works:
- Annual subscriptions are not linked to a course. It is a separate purchase for anyone who would like the coverage.
- Upon your purchase, you will be billed $70 for 1 year of emergency coverage.
- Your card statement will show that charge is from Aceable 24/7 Roadside
- The annual charge is non-refundable.
If you have additional questions regarding your Roadside Assistance bill, we’re here to help!
- Text or call us at 855-215-2799, or send us an email at email@example.com. Be sure to provide the email address you used to sign up for your Aceable course in your request so our team can best assist you!
- If you need to use your Roadside Assistance Benefits, contact Allstate at 1-855-520-3691.