Our referral program is only available for our Drivers Ed courses. It doesn’t matter what course you’ve taken with us – as long as you refer someone for one of our Drivers Ed courses, you’ll get a nice referral bonus! If you have referred someone to take our Defensive Driving or Traffic School course, that won’t count toward a referral bonus, but we totally appreciate that you loved us enough to spread the word to your friends and family.
Here’s how it works:
- If you have the Aceable Drivers Ed app, tap “Refer & Earn” on your dashboard menu to get your unique share link. If you’re not sure if you have a share link, get one here. Click ‘Join Now’ and enter your email address.
- Share your unique referral link via text, email, or social media with friends and family.
- When your friend purchases through the link, they’ll get the Drivers Ed course for 25% off and you’ll get a VISA gift card for each successful referral.
- VISA Gift Card amount is $20 for Texas Parent Taught Drivers Ed and Texas Adult Drivers Ed, $10 for California Teen Drivers Ed, the Florida Bundle, Pennsylvania Drivers Ed, Illinois Drivers Ed, and Ohio Drivers Ed.
- A successful referral is a purchase of an Aceable Drivers Ed course over $36 where the referee does not refund the course.
- If your friend successfully purchases after clicking on your link, we’ll send you an email to let you know that your referral reward is pending approval. Your referral rewards are approved when your referred friend does not refund the course.
- You will receive your referral rewards payout at the first of every month through an electronic VISA gift card, which is emailed to you.
Couldn’t Find the Answer You Were Searching For?