Dismissing your ticket with Aceable’s 4-hour Basic Driver Instruction (BDI) course is simple! Just follow the steps below. It is important to follow them in order, or the court will not accept your certificate of completion.
FIRST STEPS: Before taking traffic school, you must do the following:
- Ensure that you are eligible to take the course.
- Elect to take the course and pays fee/fines within 30 days of traffic citation.
Once you have completed these steps, you’re ready to get started!
- Sign up for & complete Aceable’s 4-hour BDI course.
- We file your information with the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.
- Wait for your completion receipt to be emailed to you within 24 hours of completion.
- File your certificate of completion with your court.
That’s it! Once you have turned your certificate of completion in to your court, you can sit back, relax, and give yourself a pat on the back for taking care of business.
Couldn’t Find the Answer You Were Searching For?