Ohio Drivers Ed

I have my license but I need to drive during the restricted hours without a parent/guardian. How do I do that?

You’ll need to fill out a BMV 2825 if you need a work exception, or a BMV 2826 if you need an event exception (school or religious event).

Couldn’t Find the Answer You Were Searching For?

Did this answer your question?

HOLIDAY SUPPORT CLOSURE - Live support will be closed on November 26th-27th to allow our employees to spend time with their families. We will be back to our normal support hours starting November 28th. Certificate processing and shipping will also be closed during this time, and will resume on Monday, November 30th. We will have limited email and text support during the closure. Our Roadside Assistance Subscription team will have no phone support on November 25th due to training, however will be standing by to respond to emails and text.