For some courses, the state has required the use of timers on every page. These courses contain timers:
- Texas Defensive Driving
- Texas Adult Drivers Ed
- Texas Instructor Taught Drivers Ed
- Florida Drug & Alcohol Course (TLSAE)
- Illinois Adult Drivers Ed
- Ohio Drivers Ed
- Nevada Drivers Ed
- Pennsylvania Drivers Ed
Tips for getting through the course as fast as possible:
- Make sure you have a strong Internet connection.
- Move on to the next page as soon as the page timer is up. Sometimes, the page timer is faster than the voice reading the page out loud. The longer you spend on a page after the timer is up without moving to the next one, the longer you are technically spending in the course.
- Answer video questions correctly! If you answer a video question incorrectly, the state requires that you rewatch the video and answer a new question. The more this happens, the more time you end up spending in the course.
Below is a little video to show you how timers work on the desktop version of our course.
Here are images that show you our timers if you are using our course from the app on your mobile phone. Both images show you how many seconds are left before you can move to the next page. You will be able to see this time when you attempt to swipe left to go to the next page.
Couldn’t Find the Answer You Were Searching For?