FIRST STEPS: Before taking defensive driving, you must do the following:
- Request permission from the court to take defensive driving (see eligibility requirements here).
- Pay all required court fees.
After all of the above are taken care of, you can sign up for defensive driving. The court will not accept your completion of defensive driving if you complete the steps out of order.
- Sign up for defensive driving with Aceable.
- Complete our 6-hour defensive driving course.
- Wait for your certificate to arrive at your mailing address.
- Sign your certificate when you receive it.
- Turn in your certificate to your court in person or by mail. Some courts may require a Type 3A driver record in addition to the certificate.
Couldn’t Find the Answer You Were Searching For?