As of July 12, 2017, Aceable began e-mailing certificates for Instructor Taught Drivers Ed students.
If you finished your course before July 12, 2017, your certificate was mailed out. If you did not receive it in the mail and were not notified that your certificate was shipped, this likely means we are missing information from you that is necessary for your certificate to be sent.
Before you complete the course and have passed the final course assessment, Aceable needs the name and address of your driving school, as well as a valid email address for you, the student.
If you do not provide the information we need from you, we contact you several times.
After two weeks, your certificate is on hold. At that point, it is up to you to contact our Customer Experience Heroes and provide the missing information so that we can email your certificates to you.
Some examples of “missing information”:
- You left the name and address of the driving school blank.
- You entered “Aceable” for your driving school. We are only your 32-hour classroom course. You need to pick a local in-person driving school for behind-the-wheel instruction.
- You entered “DMV”, “DPS”, or “TBD/To Be Determined” or something else that isn’t a driving school.
- You entered your parent’s name and address as the driving school. In this case, we need to confirm parent eligibility before we can email you your certificate, so you still need to contact our Customer Experience Heroes.
- Your email address isn’t a valid email address.
Couldn’t Find the Answer You Were Searching For?