Getting Started

Is there anything I need before getting started?

Yes! First, you need to have received your courtesy notice from your court. Why? It allows you to let the court know that you want to take traffic school. It also provides you with your court info and citation number which you’ll provide in your Aceable student profile.

After that, you need to plead guilty to your violation and elect to enroll in Traffic Violator School. Generally, this can be done in person, by mail, or online if your court offers online services like that. At this time, you will also need to pay any court fees. Some courts charge a fee to elect to enroll in traffic school – this charge does not include a traffic school course at all.

If you complete the course prior to paying all of your court fees, your course completion may be rejected by your court.

Once you have taken care of all this, you can sign up and begin traffic school with us!

Get Started With Aceable

Couldn’t Find the Answer You Were Searching For?

Did this answer your question?

HIGH VOLUME NOTICE - We are experiencing an unprecedented volume of contacts, and we're currently averaging 48-72 hour response times and longer than usual wait times on phone and chat support. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to serve every student with care.