When did I sign up for Roadside Assistance?
- When you registered for your Aceable course, you opted in to a free trial of Aceable Plus with Allstate Roadside Assistance.
- After that, you should have received an email confirmation with your Member ID and other information about the protection plan.
How much does this service cost, and what are the benefits?
- Once your free trial comes to a close, you will be charged $5 a month to continue your coverage. For the price of a cup of coffee, you can get peace of mind!
- Anyone in the family can use this service! If they have the Aceable Plus member ID, they can use the service.
- Coverage follows the member, not the car. This means that if your teen driver is a passenger in a friend’s car and they get a flat, they can use this service to get home safely.
- Check out this super detailed breakdown of what everything that is covered by Aceable Plus Roadside Assistance.
What is your cancellation and refund policy?
If you would like to cancel, you may do so here. You can access the cancellation form using the email you used to purchase your Aceable course.
If you have further questions, you may contact our dedicated roadside assistance team here.
First steps to try:
- Make sure you are typing in your email and password correctly.
- Reset your password. Check your email inbox for a link to reset your password to something else.
- If you get the error “User does not exist”, you either signed up with a different email or mistyped your email when signing up. Try a different email. If that does not work, contact our Customer Experience Heroes.
I'm using the website on my computer.
Please try these options below!
- Are you using Internet Explorer? If you are, please use another browser such as Google Chrome. Internet Explorer is outdated and buggy, so don’t use it anymore.
- Sign out and sign back in. If you cannot find where to sign out, click this link.
- Press these three buttons at the same time:
- Windows computers: Control + Shift + R
- Mac computers: Command + Shift + R
- Restart your computer. This is a last resort option, but it magically works.
I'm using the website on my phone or tablet.
In most cases, you are eligible for a refund as long as you meet these conditions:
- You have requested a refund within 30 days of purchase.
- You have not completed the course and taken the course assessment.
- California & Ohio Drivers Ed, and Texas Defensive Driving:
We have NOT mailed your certificate(s) yet.
- California Traffic School, Florida TLSAE, Florida BDI, and Illinois Adult Drivers Ed:
We have NOT filed your completion information online with the DMV.
- Texas Parent Taught/Instructor Taught – Drivers Ed, and Oklahoma Parent Taught Drivers Ed:
You have NOT used your certificates at the DPS office to obtain a permit and/or driver license. We will check with DPS to see if your certificate has been used.
Please read our complete refund policy here.
Just contact our Customer Experience Heroes to request a refund!
We’re here to help 7 days a week!
Updated Hours due to Coronavirus:
Monday – Friday: 10 AM to 3 PM Central Time
Sunday – Saturday: 9 AM to 1 PM Central Time*
We are closed Monday – Friday from 12 – 1 PM Central Time
* Please note that our Roadside Assistance Team is available for weekend support via text from 9AM-1PM.