First steps to try:
- Make sure you are typing in your email and password correctly.
- Reset your password. Check your email inbox for a link to reset your password to something else.
- If you get the error “User does not exist”, you either signed up with a different email or mistyped your email when signing up. Try a different email. If that does not work, contact our Customer Experience Heroes.
I'm using the website on my computer.
Please try these options below!
- Are you using Internet Explorer? If you are, please use another browser such as Google Chrome. Internet Explorer is outdated and buggy, so don’t use it anymore.
- Sign out and sign back in. If you cannot find where to sign out, click this link.
- Press these three buttons at the same time:
- Windows computers: Control + Shift + R
- Mac computers: Command + Shift + R
- Restart your computer. This is a last resort option, but it magically works.
I'm using the website on my phone or tablet.
In most cases, you are eligible for a refund as long as you meet these conditions:
- You have requested a refund within 30 days of purchase.
- You have not completed the course and taken the course assessment.
- California Drivers Ed, Ohio Drivers Ed, Texas Instructor Taught Drivers Ed, and Texas Defensive Driving:
We have NOT mailed your certificate yet.
- Florida TLSAE and Illinois Adult Drivers Ed:
We have NOT filed your completion information online with the DMV.
- Texas Parent Taught Drivers Ed:
You have NOT used your certificates at the DPS office to obtain a permit and/or driver license. We will check with DPS to see if your certificate has been used.
Please read our complete refund policy here.
Just contact our Customer Experience Heroes to request a refund!
We’re here to help 7 days a week!
Sunday – Thursday: 8 AM to 9 PM Central Time
Friday: 8 AM to 7 PM Central Time
Saturday: 10 AM to 7 PM Central Time
Christmas Eve, Sunday, December 24: 10 AM to 5 PM Central Time
Christmas, Monday, December 25: CLOSED
Boxing Day, Tuesday, December 26: 10 AM to 9 PM Central Time
New Year’s Eve, Sunday, December 31: 10 AM to 5 PM Central Time
New Years Day, Monday, January 1, 2018: 12 PM to 9 PM Central Time