When did I sign up for Roadside Assistance?
- When you registered for your Aceable course, you opted in to a free trial of Aceable Plus with Allstate Roadside Assistance.
- After that, you should have received an email confirmation with your Member ID and other information about the protection plan.
How much does this service cost, and what are the benefits?
- Once your free trial comes to a close, you will be charged $5 a month to continue your coverage. For the price of a cup of coffee, you can get peace of mind!
- Anyone in the family can use this service! If they have the Aceable Plus member ID, they can use the service.
- Coverage follows the member, not the car. This means that if your teen driver is a passenger in a friend’s car and they get a flat, they can use this service to get home safely.
- Check out this super detailed breakdown of what everything that is covered by Aceable Plus Roadside Assistance.
If you have additional questions about your Roadside Assistance coverage, or would like to cancel, please contact our dedicated Roadside Assistance team at 855-215-2799.
Our Roadside Assistance team is available from 10 AM – 4 PM Central. If you need assistance outside of business hours, please leave a voicemail and they will reach out in 1-2 business days.