When did I sign up for Roadside Assistance?
- Monthly Subscription: When you registered for your Aceable course, you opted in to a free trial of Allstate Roadside Assistance. After that, you should have received an email confirmation with your Member ID and other information about the protection plan.
- Annual Subscription: Annual subscriptions can be purchased at aceable.com and are not limited to Aceable students. Please note that the cancellation policy for an annual subscription is different than a monthly subscription. For more details, click here.
What are the benefits of this service?
- Anyone in the family can use this service! If they have the Aceable Plus member ID, they can use the service.
- Coverage follows the member, not the car. This means that if your teen driver is a passenger in a friend’s car and they get a flat, they can use this service to get home safely.
- Check out this super detailed breakdown of what everything that is covered by Aceable Plus Roadside Assistance.
What is your cancellation and refund policy for this monthly subscription?
If you would like to cancel your monthly subscription, you may do so here. You can access the cancellation form using the email you used to purchase your Aceable course. If you have further questions, you may contact our dedicated roadside assistance team here.
Please note that if you have an annual subscription, it is non-refundable, and your membership will renew at the end of the 12-month period. If you have further questions, you may contact our dedicated roadside assistance team here.