If something is acting funky while you’re going through the web course (video not playing, loading taking too long, etc.), chances are the problem can be fixed through a number of ways:
- Log out and log back into your Aceable account.
- Force refresh. Press Ctrl-Shift-R if you’re on a Windows computer. Press Command-Shift-R if you’re on a Mac computer.
- If the above solutions don’t work, try clearing out your browser’s cache. In everyday language, this means clearing out any temporary files you have stored in your browser so that your browser functions more efficiently. Below you’ll find directions for clearing the cache on Mozilla Seamonkey.
Clearing the Cache on Mozilla Seamonkey
- Once your browser is open, click the Edit menu and select Preferences.
- In the left-side list, open the Advanced node and select Cache.
- Click the Clear Cache button.
- Log into your Aceable account here.