In most cases, you are eligible for a refund as long as you meet these conditions:
- You have requested a refund within 30 days of purchase.
- You have not completed the course and taken the course assessment.
- California Drivers Ed, Ohio Drivers Ed, Texas Instructor Taught Drivers Ed, and Texas Defensive Driving:
We have NOT mailed your certificate yet.
- Florida TLSAE and Illinois Adult Drivers Ed:
We have NOT filed your completion information online with the DMV.
- Texas Parent Taught Drivers Ed:
You have NOT used your certificates at the DPS office to obtain a permit and/or driver license. We will check with DPS to see if your certificate has been used.