If something is acting funky while you’re going through the web course (video not playing, loading taking too long, etc.), chances are the problem can be fixed through a number of ways:
- Log out and log back into your Aceable account.
- Force refresh. Press Ctrl-Shift-R if you’re on a Windows computer. Press Command-Shift-R if you’re on a Mac computer.
- If the above solutions don’t work, try clearing out your browser’s cache. In everyday language, this means clearing out any temporary files you have stored in your browser so that your browser functions more efficiently. Below you’ll find directions for clearing the cache on Firefox.
Clearing the Cache on Firefox
- Press Ctrl-Shift-Delete if you’re on a Windows computer or Command-Shift-Delete if you’re on a Mac computer. This will open the recent history window.
- Make sure the ‘Details’ menu is expanded. You can do this by clicking on the down arrow next to it (if the arrow is pointing up, then the ‘Details’ menu is already expanded and you don’t have to do anything). Select Cache from the list and uncheck everything else.
- At the top In the ‘Time Range to Clear’ drop down, select Everything.
- Select Clear Now at the bottom of the window.
- Your computer will work for a moment, and the process will be complete. You’ve now successfully cleared Firefox’s Cache.
- Log into your Aceable account here.