If something is acting funky while you’re going through the web course (video not playing, loading taking too long, etc.), chances are the problem can be fixed through a number of ways:
- Log out and log back into your Aceable account.
- Quit your Safari app.
Clearing the Cache on the Mobile Safari Web Browser (iPhone or iPad)
- Click on Settings from the home page.
- Scroll down until you see “Safari”. Click on it to bring up the options page.
- Scroll down the options page and click “Clear History and Website Data”. A popup box will appear. Click “Clear History and Data” again to confirm your choice.
- Log into your Aceable account here.