With a parent account, you can:
- Stay in the loop by checking your student’s progress
- Keep track of how well your student is doing by monitoring their test scores
- Receive emails containing your student’s certificate (Texas Parent Taught and Adult Drivers Ed ONLY)
Another thing: it is 100% free to create one!
How to Create a Parent Account
If you haven’t bought from Aceable yet and you are on the purchase/checkout page, watch this little video below. Putting in a parent email at purchase creates a parent account for you!
If you’ve purchased for your student, but never created a parent account, watch this little animation! You’ll want to get started on this page. For step-by-step instructors, read below.
- Head to our sign in page and click “Create Account”.
- Fill out all of the information on the screen. Select the correct course that your student is taking. Make sure to change your account from “Student” to “Parent” by selecting the correct choice.
- Now you should your parent dashboard where it asks you to link a student.